Friday, March 14, 2008

Title

Since the moment that i came home last night i was thinking about how to name and how to begin this text. I finally decided that what ever name i give to the text, what ever i say, it will be “little” and for sure something will be "lost" of what happened and what i felt.

I believe that it is maybe better to describe yesterday's incredible day with a simple way: writing my thoughts, almost telegraphic, precisely how they were born or stored in my brain...

- I was late, we had a “date” at 3 and it is already 3:15...
- Welcome, sorry i was late, hug, kisses (crisscross), i say "i want coffee", "you will drink alcohol" they tell me, "Heineken, please" i decide after thinking a couple of minutes... as if i didn’t want!

-Chit chat, talking, joking... personal thought: "rare woman...one of the few... such women are not made anymore... oh, Niko, you are very lucky, man... "

– Crazy and relaxing music played by archive, while her hand doesn’t know when it should stop... "don’t put so much wine in my glass, girl" (said Demy).

- A good quote - thought: "i don’t care so much for the glamorous, fancy and set up stuff... i have it all for free... i like what happens now, the simple, the human..." said a FRIEND even if she is a public person, a radio, television, journalistic and fortunately simple and daily person... a normal person...

- Problems of health, diagnoses, treatments, all "in(m) provised" (in Bliss,actually), gossips, radio and other news... "change table" said the boss and we obeyed...

- me:moir just came, we almost gathered all and what will we do now? We will go for lunch-dinner of course and where else? "To your mum and dad’s place? Ok, why not? Come on, get up!"

- You got on my motorbike and i told you "i knew that we would have this “drive” " and you said "me, too"... no, i mean that I KNEW, i had felt it some time before, "i had seen it" and that’s why i had a second helmet with me... oh, yes, one helmet fits all (women)...

- Mum: "the one that speaks a lot, who is she?"... Ding, dong, Demy, answer the bell, it’s for (about) you!

- We eat, we drink (a little) we talk... and i am thinking again: "it’s many years since i felt like this... even if i don’t know you... even if you don’t know me ... but i would easily give you the last piece of pie to eat... you deserve it... and not only this... " ... (even if in the end it remained in the plate, to listen to our laughs)...

- And an other good quote - thought, from archive this time: “Well, where does the fat one thinks will get with that face?" (do i have to tell you who is the fat one or did you get it? Tip: he has a radio show every noon on one of Thessaloniki’s radio...)

- We ate, we drunk, here is Efi too, but the girls have to leave... We continue and "we turn it", we start drinking wine, red, tavern’s wine... with good friends, it all seems to be good...

-"I have to leave, i left from home around 3"... yes, we all had to go, but we didn’t want to... it took the bird to be heard (really, what bird is it? In any case, it’s not a cuckoo) to realize that it was almost 12...

-"I really enjoyed you today", "so did we have to arrange a Bliss night"...

Somehow like that passed the yesterday's day. So well, that i forgot that i had a sex date – i will (re)fill it up tonight however! A lot of laughs, a lot of chit chating, enough news, perhaps a few gossips (well, are they all gay?), a little alcohol (i believe that it was not needed more... not yesterday, another time we will have some more drinks) and an ascertainment: "was it the radio station that connected all of us? Was it your blog? I do not know what, but we are here, together, connected, just as simply as that, from nowhere... "

My kisses, moved and impatiently...When will i see you again, crazy girls?
I am leaving you now, a hasty good night... it's sex time, baby!!!

P.S. : The songs of the day were many. We spoke a lot about music, we heard enough good, qualitative music (my RESPECT to Archive) and that’s why i thoyght to "throw" here only two – three songs, in order to continue the "musical treatment" as a friend said recently.

This is dedicated to... but what am i saying? This is dedicated to all, because every one of them is a super girl by her way!

This was mentioned, because it was something that connected even for a moment, a broadcaster and a listener (me, hihi) and created a memory...

This... just because it “beeps up the volume” and i listened to it last night, when i came home... I am looking forward to “beep up the volume” on the radio soon! Don’t be late!Kisses!!!

2 comments:

Me:Moir said...

You ditched a sex-date that afternoon?
I repeat, you are one of a kind :)

xox

DR PAKO® said...

@ Me:Moir : I actually did and i was very happy about it!
Now, stop talking like that about me, i'm blushing! :)
I guess this is a reminder that i have to upgrade my english blog... ok, will do so!!!
My kisses, "ditched"...