Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Indisposition's… end

Since last night i feel somehow strangely and weird, "down" and indisposed. Unfortunately, today didn’t happen something in order to "fix me", but precisely the opposite:
- The banks were on strike (as tomorrow and maybe the day after tomorrow) so i couldn’t do certain works that i have delayed for days.
- Once again, my money isn’t enough to buy some things that i finally liked (and i am veeery difficult in shopping).
- Rubbish has almost covered our shop and it will probably be like that for many more days!
- Business in the shop was going well and when it was becoming better, we had an electricity restriction (oh, “sweet” Greece... you do things like this and you lose me, little by little).
- I feel that i am having a fever and it makes me incredibly angry, because in a few days... i have to travel for Athens! (me:moir, i believe that i got a cyber virus from you… ha).

A few days ago i promised to myself that only if the fingers of one of my hands (right mainly) or even both of my hands, get cut, i will feel awful, i will become a rag and will change my nickname from Dr Pako in Dr Rag-o... (with someone’s help who will type it for me... lol).


Trying to "get high", i thought the best, the "absolute" treatment: music! I owe and some songs from Saturday, so... let’s hear them in a narration and not in a poem, because i am not (by no means good) poet:

On Saturday evening, we had a stroll and then we went for dinner and had some drinks in a small tavern of Thessaloniki (of course, and not of L.A.), listening to songs like "come, my sun".(easy ones and until now total four songs)

When we were getting ready to leave, my cousin insisted that i should drive, even if i had a little more to drink, so i thought "world, hold on, here comes the death car!".(plus two, total six)

The same evening i went out, for a drink, only because you had come in my city and the truth is that for a moment, i maybe felt like a fool child... our heartbeat however, took me “high”, as soon as i saw you, even if some hours later i was thinking: "are you another bitch or another (my) lover?"... while i was walking in the dawn which i worship very much, contrary to the dusk... (five here...listen to them!!!)

Last night, i was eating oat (oh, i have to remember to buy milk tomorrow, because i finished it) and i was thinking that after all Thessaloniki is a jungle or better a strange zoo garden... do you think i should go to live in Paris?( plus three more, total 14)

Now that you “heard" the text, do you consider it a fairy tale with a sad end? In any case, it “fixed” me! So much, that i believe that tomorrow will be a beautiful day! Kisses!!!(plus two here, total 16... oh, and one down in the bottom, total 17!!!)

P.S.1 : Somebody maybe get "tired" by the music "alternations" and the variety, the diversity of songs, but for me this is music: a well cooked sauce for a mixed salad! And don’t forget: it may “fixed” me, but in the end, i did everything for YOU!!!

P.S.2 : Special thanks to my good friend, Malina, that helped me find some songs for this text!!! See you soon, girl! :))


No comments: