Saturday, March 1, 2008

King for a "......" !!!

Friday night: It was maybe ages since the last time i went out with my friends from my school years and tonight we had a little "reunion".Six of us (two of them are two of my best friends) got together,had a drink,discussed about the soon-to-come wedding of one of them and had lots of laughs.

One moment i just sat back,took a deep breath and a picture came in my mind:one of the last scenes in the film "The Sleepers".

As you can see,the whole "gang" was together,laughing,being innocent children again(or maybe,not so innocent).Exactly like that,was "our gang" tonight.It was then that i felt...like a KING for a moment!!!

Thursday night: This day was the "SMOKY" Thursday in Greece.The old Greek custom is to get "smoked" by roasting (or at least eating) meat.This same day,the carnival begins,so people get dressed like...what ever!!!
After working for 12 hours i got "dressed" and went out with one of my best friends!We had much fun and many drinks,we laughed and people were laughing with or even at us!I am telling you...i was KING for one night!!!

"Can you dig it?I know you couuuld!!!"(yes,i was dressed like...THE KING!!!) :)

While writing this post i was listening to these three songs...enjoy!!!

No comments: