Friday, March 14, 2008

Erotic game

Even if I have said soooooo many times that i don’t play in blogogames, my good friend and stubborn head DEMON, threw at me an… erotic ball.

On one hand, DEMON and MENEKSEDIA have been insisting on trying to convince me to play ( who’s of the two of you, is the t-shirt in the photo?). On the other hand, in times when we men tend to become a rare species, it’s not acceptable to receive an erotic call from a woman and deny (it’s over then… we will have lost the castle…)

So, i decided to play and now that i am done with the prologue,this is what i have to say:

e) Favourite position
Spoon. For further details and information, i give private lessons at home (for young misses and ladies ONLY).

r)Orgy?
No. Never. I tried a few times, i once got too close, but… we had a car crush on our way there!

o) Dangerous/odd/favourite place out doors?
What I am going to say is probably bad for the business (and it’s a family business, damn it) but it’s a while now that…the freezer in our store… “inspires” me! (since my “friend” doesn’t have a problem…)

t)Monogamy or polygamy?
Both. Monogamy when i am in a relationship, polygamy when i am a… free bird! (figuratively and… literally!)

i) Body spot that makes you horny (on the sex partner’s body)
Boooooobs!!!

c) Fantasy
What should i say now? Well, just to finish with this and to change the roles a little bit… «if i become the patient, will you be the sexy female doctor?»…

a) What do you like more do have others do to you on sex?
Lick me, OF COURSE! (this is an answer from DEMON and i think i won’t change it at all…)

I hope i didn’t offend or shocked anyone. If something like that happened, it was not meant to be and… you can go and f*ck yourselves (sorry, but it matches here).

Beyond the jokes, i hope that no one was offended and in order to avoid being offended myself (never again), keep this in your mind : i don’t play in blogogames!!!

P.S. : All the songs where from the album cd Amadas Estrellas by Achillea and i find it the ultimate erotic soundtrack ( for this year, at least…). (if you download it, you need the unzip code : secretmusicbox ).

No comments: