Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Thursday to Monday...

You possibly get tired with these posts and i promise that in the future "i will quit". For now, i simply hope you have patience, you understand that i don’t have a lot of time (midweek i mean) and i prefer even thus, to write something...

Thursday : Few hours of work, a bag full of sandwiches (pita gyros!), a "mini" bottle of Vodka, two "half of a litter" bottles of lemonade and... Chit chat for many hours with one of my best friends!

This is what we will remember, Ziggy, even if we were alone, in the house and broke! We had lots of laughs, listened to a lot of music, the thoughts were even more, the stress enormous and our dreams crazy! Hold on, you will be off the army shortly! ( i would like to see you then... Should i wish you "happy marriage" now?)...

The songs of the night, one and this (which is the original and for me is a pity that Protopsalti has a big success with her remake!)

Friday : Work, work, work! I got home tired, had a bath and got lost in the internet! The only good thing, very late that night (or maybe early the next morning) is that i got connected in msn with a friend from Athens, an amazing, crazy woman, that even if i know her from "here" only, i already feel her as a very good friend! Well, soon enough we will meet in Athens!
The songs of the night …don’t remember them!!!

Saturday :Women’s day!

A woman is a female human. The term woman (irregular plural: women) usually is used for an adult, with the term girl being the usual term for a female child or adolescent. However, the term woman is also sometimes used to identify a female human, regardless of age, as in phrases such as "Women's rights".( From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

What can i say for the most amazing creatures on earth, the charms of every right man’s life, for our better half, for our happiest "problems"!? Can’t live with you, can’t make it without you... But deep in our hearts, we love you!!!
The eight songs of this day, «come from» a cd that i had compiled for a woman once, that i considered to be the best woman (of my life, maybe). How wrong was i then… and how happy i am now, because she convinced me for the opposite thing

P.S. : Demon, what do you think about the two last songs, as an answer in your game? I do not play blog-o-games, i am telling you!!!

Saturday night : After the “HTML and other computer stuff” lessons that my best friend had the patience to give me, we went out for a couple of drinks. The bar well known, even if the past few weeks i call it "the place of crime", the drinks qualitative and abundant, as the women there, and the songs various. Here, take a taste...

The “phrase” of the night: "No target, brother... No target at all!!!" .

Sunday : Those of you who know me a little bit better, you will already have realized that... i did not sleep at all on Saturday night! I turned home early in the morning, had a coffee and then left with my cousin for our village.

So, Carnival, in Serres! The Carnival ridiculous, last minute’s job, meaningless trouble and feast as a village fair. As usually, the “gang” which is constituted by "super Greeks" (as me, off course… hehe) left in the middle of the carnival, just because we wanted to go for... food and wine! What better? Well, to next year!
The unique song that "remained" in my mind from this day was "played" in the car, on our way back…and it’s the truth

Monday : Kuluma? What? What is this? I woke up so late (i had to fill up the lost sleep of Saturday) that i forgot that today is... “Clean” Monday! Well, happy Lent to all! Do you think i should fast this year? Nooo... In a few days i will go to Serbia, so there is no way i could hold on my fast there!!!
( Kuluma and Clean Monday:Greek custom, an old tradition according to which we have to avoid eating meat for this day and - usually children - let paper rhombs fly up in the sky).

Monday night : Msn works well, there is a SHOW SEXY on television, my hand got tired by copy pasting (my English blog is ready, did i mention it?) and suddenly two “mpams” happened!!!

Mpam one : Separation? No, it is not. The end? Nor. Break? Neither. It’s something "bad", something that even for a little bit, spoiled my mood, but it doesn't matter... above all good health, laughs and comprehension (get it, "crazy bug"? it’s all fine…
a song for you ...)

Mpam two: My best friend from Athens, informed me (since he decided for me and that was well done) that for the next three months I have... a house in Athens! I suppose that my first "visit" will be for ten days and then... let’s say that i will pass more weekends in Athens, than in Thessaloniki!

The night "grows", a friend makes her internet appearance and first she upsets me by saying that she camein Thessaloniki (from Athens) and we didn’t meet at all, then se calms me, by giving me these incredible songs…(sum of the songs four...hope you are well, "Siujinkou Bijio Kasikoi" )

Just like this comes the end of this text, it’s almost dawn and i am thinking again, if i should sleep or not... Cursed, damned INSOMNIA!!!
Kisses to all, sleepless and/or not!!!

No comments: