Saturday, January 5, 2008

Play with me...(or our last night...)

Here i am ,ready for the new year!I just promised to myself,a couple of days ago that i will get rid of my f. buddies!

Why do i feel like shit then,today?Why did i have to get with her for one more night?Why did i have to refresh the memory of her smell?Why did i have to feel the heat of her body once again?Why...why...why?I could go on for hours just questioning myself but no answer!

Is it because i am just used to it?Is it because it's a part of me that i can't get rid of so easily?Is it because i am afraid of something else?

A friend of mine is minding the gap,another is feeling sorry for a lost kitten (fare well,Lucky) and i am feeling as a game machine,as a joystick,needed as much as useless,empty as much as full (of what?cables?),strong as much as weak,senseless as much as sensitive,mature as much as "raw"...

Maybe this is what i really am!I am a joystick so,please,play with me,get as much joy as you can out of me and then throw me away!At least,i will be sure that i have done something good,that i have given some pleasure to someone,even though i didn't get any back...just as a joystick!!!:



P.S.The following song is more of her type,but i believe that it describes our last night...enjoy...



Keyshia Cole Lyrics
Last Night Lyrics

No comments: