Friday, January 25, 2008

Help...wanted...?

(This post is dedicated to my friend xrysopsaraki for the small "fight" we had yesterday.)



Since yesterday morning,i had many thoughts in my head about help and friends.Now i find it so hard to write it all,i am very tired and it's too late!There are two thoughts though that i have to share with you :

A.Many people believe that the ones who are always willing to help (their friends or even strangers) are the ones who need help themselves!I can't decide if i agree or not!!!

B.Yesterday was one of the many times that i found myself in a bad position,an argument or even a fight just because i wanted to help(or thought that i HAVE to help).Is it so bad to just offer others your help?Does someone have to wait until he is asked to help?Am i crazy for thinking that if everybody helped everyone,this would be a wonderful world?Does help...?(i have so many questions,but i'm sorry...can't keep my eyes open no more...)

The world would be better definitely and life would be easier if questions like these were simply answered...I don't know why but i have a bitter sweet taste in my mouth after these thoughts.Maybe i just have to pay a visit to my dentist and take my "wisdom" teeth out...Kisses to all,take care...

Bitter Sweet Symphony Lyrics

No comments: